First Hundred: Most Popular Posts
I noticed this morning that I'd be hitting the "100 Post" mark here at this blog, and so I decided to take a little look back at those posts and highlight just a few for you, especially if you are a new reader to Red Raspus: Musician in Seattle. As I've got Labor Day weekend to spend a bit more time going through the archive and getting all the entries properly tagged/categorized, I'll be posting more of these entries in the days to come, but for now, here are the most popular posts to this site over the last couple of months:
- Is Jazz Music Unsafe for Kids? - A humor piece discussing injuries sustained related to jazz musicians, including a funny fictional interchange between Kenny G and Louis Armstrong
- Miles Davis Film Finally Moving Forward with Don Cheadle - Great news on the jazz biopic front, especially in light of the many other announcements regarding jazz-related movies
- Marriott Jazz Quintet at the New Orleans - You like me, you really like me! Thanks for checking in on my personal happenings -- I just updated the post with some video from the night, so if you've read this before, take another lookie
- A Great Day in Seattle - Anatomy of a Jazz Photo - A fabulous project my "little" brother initiated, A Great Day in Seattle, and some pictures and comments from the day
- Trombone Players Becoming Extinct? - Great video from the Conan O'Brien Show about trombone players possibly becoming extinct...